Picard 2522192 Metal Shrinking & Bumping Hammer
The Picard Metal Shrinking and Bumping Hammer is designed with two smooth faces and a head that’s made from a special alloy steel. This bumping hammer highlights a 25 mm square end and a 32 mm round end. The head is hardened and the faces are tempered for extra durability while the ring wedge fixture locks the head securely to the handle.
- Blue hammer effect enamel
- Made from special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Head secured with ring wedge fixture
- Dual curved hickory handle
- Octagonal shaped for better grip
- Slipping of hand is minimized by special grip
- Smooth faces
- Pein end
- Finishing Hammer
- Handle Length 11.5"
- Hammer weights 14 oz. or 420 grams
- Face round smooth 32 mm
- Face square smooth 25 mm