Picard 2524502 Offset Planishing Bumping Hammer
Regular price $67.18
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Picard popular offset bumping hammer is another hand tool found in professional auto collision repair shops. Features are a 38 mm x 21 mm round pein and a curved square face end that measures 27 mm x 21 mm.
- Blue hammer effect enamel
- Made from special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Head secured with ring wedge fixture
- Dual curved hickory handle
- Octagonal shaped for better grip
- Slipping of hand is minimized by special grip
- Hammer weight 1 lb or 450 grams
- Smooth faces
- With round pein 38 mm x 21 mm
- Rectangular face curved 27 mm x 21 mm