Picard 2525102 Finishing Curved Cross Pein Bumping Hammer
Some areas are impossible to tap because the rest of the tool gets in the way. This curved cross pein can get behind the obstacles to tap out the dent. Hard to get to dents have met their match.
- Blue hammer effect enamel
- Made from special alloyed steel
- Carefully hardened & tempered
- Head secured with ring wedge fixture
- Dual curved hickory handle
- Octagonal shaped for better grip
- Slipping of hand is minimized by special grip
- Smooth face
- Larger extra thin
- Handle Length 11.5"
- Hammer weights 13 oz. or 430 grams
- Face round smooth 40 mm
- Pein 14 mm x 3 mm
The Picard finishing hammer with extra thin round face that measures 40 mm and a slightly curved neck for the peen with a rectangular face that measures 14 mm x 3 mm and has a hickory handle. Bumping is a metalworking technique that involves finishing the surface by finely shaping and metals by tapping typically with a hammer and dolly.